Relinker form (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:32
This form can be added to your database. Change the theme if necessary to coordinate with your app. The form shows one entry for each separate BE. This form does not deal with individual tables. It relinks all tables for the selected BE. There is a caption field below the New DB Name. I use it to hold the standard BE for my client's databases so I don't have to try to remember the path if I have to log in to help them.
1712171363219.png

Attachments

• RelinkMultipleBE_ver20231221.zip
    46.6 KB · Views: 55

JtrilloJ

Local time
Today, 21:32
This form can be added to your database. Change the theme if necessary to coordinate with your app. The form shows one entry for each separate BE. This form does not deal with individual tables. It relinks all tables for the selected BE. There is a caption field below the New DB Name. I use it to hold the standard BE for my client's databases so I don't have to try to remember the path if I have to log in to help them.
View attachment 113446
Hello Pat: Good example to simplify relinking database tables. However, when trying it with several databases it gives me the Error >> Not all tables were relinked. 2 Failed. Is it possible that I'm not doing something right? Any ideas? Best regards >> Jacinto

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:32
Did you look at the tables that were not relinked? Are they in the BE you selected?

JtrilloJ

Local time
Today, 21:32
Hello again Pat,
After your response I repaired my mistake.
I was trying to link (not relink) Databases that were not appropriate to do so.
Thank you and greetings >> Jacinto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom