Here we go . . .

Portland Press Herald doesn't like Brave's AD Blocker

1703203296662.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:45
I've never seen such tactics before, except in the banana republics and places like Russia.
Even Russia is criticizing the Biden administration for their banana republic tactics. What is hysterical though are the members of Congress and the talking heads criticizing Trump for agreeing with Putin's criticism of Biden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There goes Trump. Putin's puppet. Agreeing with Putin's criticism of the Biden administration just confirms our belief that Trump is Putin's stooge they say sagely with worried looks on their faces as they nod at each other.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:45
And so here we have it, since the Democrats don't want to let the public decide who the president is, and prefer to have 4 unelected officials interfere in the election, the Republicans are preparing their counterstrike.

When one side starts to cheat, it forces the other side to do the same. The Democrats are turning American democracy into a farce. Or, have I misinterpreted what has been going on, blinded by my own bias?

According to some, no conviction is required. So, Biden can be removed from the ballot because of his influence peddling. No trial needed.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
And so here we have it, since the Democrats don't want to let the public decide who the president is, and prefer to have 4 unelected officials interfere in the election, the Republicans are preparing their counterstrike.

When one side starts to cheat, it forces the other side to do the same. The Democrats are turning American democracy into a farce. Or, have I misinterpreted what has been going on, blinded by my own bias?

According to some, no conviction is required. So, Biden can be removed from the ballot because of his influence peddling. No trial needed.

Not a problem. Trump says Biden has immunity as president so there's no need for Biden to give up his office until he wants to. Isn't that how it works?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Democrats claim to protect democracy and that every member of the electorate deserves to have their vote counted. The Democrats are the threat to democracy. If they can't win through a democratic election process, they will simply remove anyone opposing them from the ballot.

1703263919632.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
If it wasn’t obvious before now that the left will do anything to stop Donald Trump from winning a second term in the White House, the events of the last few days should leave no doubt in any American’s mind. Democrats, including President Biden, are prepared not only to rig the 2024 election in broad daylight but also to twist the U.S. Constitution and undermine the republic so they can hold on to power.
Speaking of "insurrection", the Democrats are now on their fourth (???) attempt at implementing a coup.
The first on being, the Mueller Witch Hunt. The the second and third being the two unjustified impeachments of Trump.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
They are hoping for a death by 1,000 cuts. Bleed Trump of both money, time and liberty. Who cares about morals and democracy. They are way beyond that point now.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hitler persecuted the Jews, like Democrats persecute Trump. See, we are back to Hitler again.
In addition to Trump being alive and well and living in the heads of Democrats, Hitler is also. I'm surprised there's room for anything else inside their heads. Hmmmm
His law clerk is not a judge.
And yet she sits next to him whispering in his ear just in case he makes the wrong decision
Probably not. Clarence is pretty corrupt.
Because he's an "uppity black man" or because he has rich friends?

It's back! It's the only thing my wife will eat there. :p
If you're talking about Taco Bell, I had the most terrifying experience of my life in the ladies room at a Taco Bell in Miami. Anyone who lives in Miami knows about Palmetto Bugs. They are cockroaches large enough to put on a leash and walk like a dog. My daughter and I walked in to the ladies room and realized that the walls were completely covered and crawling with the offencive creatures.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
In addition to Trump being alive and well and living in the heads of Democrats, Hitler is also. I'm surprised there's room for anything else inside their heads.
😁

Because he's an "uppity black man" or because he has rich friends?
Neither. It's because he ain't Black.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
The SC denied the expedition petition. Now the lower court will expedite. See what happens 1/9.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Not a problem. Trump says Biden has immunity as president so there's no need for Biden to give up his office until he wants to. Isn't that how it works?
I'm pretty sure the lawsuits are about keeping Biden off the ballot. They can prosecute him for influence peddling and money laundering after he is impeached and removed from office for not fulfilling his duty as President by securing the border and preventing the invasion of 9+ million people in three years.

PS Have you adopted any of these 9+ million people that you have invited into the country? How about your family and friends? You just invite them in and expect ME to support them? How is that "democracy"?
Your lack of understanding of our legal system is exhausting.
Really? I'm sure it is "normal" for a judge who is solely charged (for reasons I do not comprend, so here you are correct) with deciding the case, to have a sidekick helping him out.

It is normal in the world of the Democrats for anyone they accuse of any crime, real or imagined to be assumed to be guilty without a trial. But that isn't justice by any stretch of the imagination. As far as you are concerned "J'accuse" is sufficient. Off with his head! You must think that we follow French common law rather than the English common law.

And your lack of caring about how the Democrats are breaking our "justice" system because of your hatred of the evil orange man is equally disturbing. You should be standing up and pointing out the injustice of a court trying to determine the outcome of an election. Isn't this election interference? Trump was never charged with insurrection, nor were any of the excessive numbers of people arrested for "parading" on Jan 6. So, how can "judges" find him guilty of a crime he didn't commit?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:45
What is the Mexican pizza?

From their website (Mexican pizza shell = tortilla):

"Seasoned beef and refried beans between two Mexican Pizza shells with Mexican Pizza sauce, three-cheese blend, and tomatoes on top."

1703274668802.png

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Oh wow, not seen one of those before! Where i live, there is no Taco Bell or anything like that. No Mexican food atl. We only got an Italian restaurant about 3 years ago. My town is no foodie heaven for sure. Probably a good thing else I might be 20 stone by now!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Breaking: The Supreme Court has rejected the request to fast-track Trump's immunity case.

I don't know enough about this aspect, but perhaps it is like taking vitamins to starve off death. You know it will get you in the end.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The prosecutor wanted the case to skip the appellate court so he could have a decision before the next trial is supposed to start in March. This will most likely put that trial off because after the appellate court, the case will probably end up with the Supremes.

Reactions: Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom