Question Relationship Colours (1 Viewer)

Guy Boswell

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:04
Hi All, Stupid Question Time! :rolleyes:

When I bring up the Relationships window the table names are light grey on a background that fades from dark grey on the left to light grey on the right. :cool: As a result the end of the table names are unreadable :eek:. Is there a way to change these colours? :confused: The only colour setting I can find in Options is for the datasheet view and for errors :eek:

I have a feeling the colours are coming from a Windows default, not from Access itself? In which case I might be stuffed because Corporate IS have locked down any opportunity to change anything useful.

I'm using Access 2003 on Windows 2000 Professional.

Thank you for your help. Guy :D

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Today, 15:04
that sounds like a windows colour theme to me. if you contact your IT dept and say to them exactly what you just said now in your post, i'm sure they'll help. (just leave the bit out where you say you have a stupid question!). most likely they'll send up an IT guy with an admin password. if he asks what colour scheme you want, probably best to go with "default" or "windows default" - luckily, the interface for changing the colour schemes ought to preview the result for you, so you can see if the titlebars use a gradient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom