AWF Meeting (1 Viewer)

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 17:12
Hello peeps,

Hope you all are doing well. Last Saturday (29 March 2014), we organized to meetup in London (for folks outside UK, really sorry :(). I was hoping it would be quiet a big group as there was quiet a bit of notice, and I have been trying to organize it for a while. However it was only the three of us there; myself, CJ_London and Uncle Gizmo. It was good to meetup, overlooking River Thames, few drinks, good food. Although it would have been really good if there were quiet a few.

I would like to know if we organize another meetup (well in advance: first weekend of September), would anyone be interested to join? If not what are the main factors that might stop you, is it location? or date and time? or traveling? I assumed London would be central for most of us. Maybe I was wrong. So, I have designed a simple survey, would be greatly appreciated if you could fill out this one. Link available with SurveyMonkey.

** NOTE: Information collected, including name, phone number, email address, will only be used for the purpose of identifying common grounds, and will be treated in confidence and not be disclosed to any other party. No SPAM/marketing emails will be sent either. **

PS: If the survey is not working or something is wrong with the questions please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Eugin Francis

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Ive just opened the survey, and to be honest the first question is a little intimidating... you may as well have asked "are you going to attend or not...!!!"

I thought the purpose of the survey was to understand the geographical location of everybody to determine the best place to organize a meet and greet...

I live near to Birmingham, in the UK, so if you were planning on holding the meet n greet in Glasgow then the answer to question one is No, however if it's in Birmingham then the likely answer would be Yes...

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Ive just opened the survey, and to be honest the first question is a little intimidating... you may as well have asked "are you going to attend or not...!!!"

I thought the purpose of the survey was to understand the geographical location of everybody to determine the best place to organize a meet and greet...

I live near to Birmingham, in the UK, so if you were planning on holding the meet n greet in Glasgow then the answer to question one is No, however if it's in Birmingham then the likely answer would be Yes...
Scott, cheers for the response. I used a template with a few modifications, I do see your point. I am on it, I will edit the questionnaire. Thank you.

Last edited:

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Scott, I have changed the layout/edited the SurveyMonkey questions.I have also included Birmingham as an option for location.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Scott, I have changed the layout/edited the SurveyMonkey questions.I have also included Birmingham as an option for location.

Much better, I have now completed it...

I have a premium 0898 phone number, but for you I will waive the charges... ;):p

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Hi Paul,

Pleased to hear that you enjoyed the meeting. Would love to attend one, (or more :) ), as you know, but needs to be on a Sunday for me. I have filled in your survey.

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
Paul,

I have completed the survey and hope to be able to attend the next meeting - location permitting :D

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. We are almost at the start of August so we have one month to go to the next AWF meetup. We have tried to collect some information through SurveyMonkey. The responses have been better, and we have come to this conclusion.

Meeting @ London on September 07th the Sunday.

If you have not responded to the survey, the location and date could still change. So I encourage you to (if you are interested) to fill in the survey ASAP so we can finalize the plan. Thank you !

If you have any queries please get in touch. :)

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update on arrangements. The date suits me fine. Just need to know the venue and time. Looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a face to the names I see so often :)

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update on arrangements.
Not a problem Bob. :)
The date suits me fine. Just need to know the venue and time.
If I get a confirmation of who is going and who is not, by the size of the group I can finalize the exact time and venue. So far its you and me. So I will wait for the rest to respond.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and putting a face to the names I see so often :)
I feel exactly the same. :)

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
If I get a confirmation of who is going and who is not, by the size of the group I can finalize the exact time and venue. So far its you and me. So I will wait for the rest to respond
Well they say that "Two is company.." but it would be nice to make it a crowd.:)

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:12
What a cool idea, alas, though it would be grat to visit my brother, I'm in the States. :)

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:12
Really wish I could, always great to meet in person... put a face to the name!

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Any more takers for this spectacular event? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom