Why I view Fox News (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 15:12
IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NETWORKS AND CNN NEWS WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP SOLVE THE PUZZLE:

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to recent Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it's no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news ...?
That’s why I watch Fox News !

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Today, 12:12
Very smart. Fox news is, of course, very pure news, and well known to be free of all bias. #PreachingToTheChoir

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Very smart. Fox news is, of course, very pure news, and well known to be free of all bias. #PreachingToTheChoir

The only part of any news outlet I trust is the comic strips. :eek:

statsman

Local time
We have had a new anchor here in Canada suspended from his job.
It seems he was a secret partner in a Public Relations firm.
Whenever an expert was needed to comment on an issue or news story, he always got one of the firms clients to come on the air.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297

Still watching and believing Dick

Brian

Brian, Brian, Brian,
I never said that I thought that Fox wasn’t bias as Mark K insinuated. I never said that Fox got everything right and I thought that I put that point across with post 3, but maybe post 3 was too subtle.
So that it can rest in peace. My reference was alluding to the fact that the reason that the main stream media, better known as the “Drive by Media” never, never, never, let me repeat “NEAVER” tell us what evil thing BHO and the democrats have done or are doing, is because BHO has stacked the deck with his people. Fox while admittedly are bias we do hear some things the republicans had done. I check both sides of news outlet and then make up my own mind.
I went to your link and read it briefly. I don’t have time to research the whole thing. For one thing I don’t read much stuff from BBC. They could be conservative, or for all I know they could also be in BHO back pocket. I want to use the word “hate” but not would not be proper, so let’s just say that I can’t think of one thing the BHO has done that I agree with. I was not completely pleased with Bush and I will not vote for Jeb, but there were things that I agreed with both President’s Bush, but for the sake of my sanity the next two years can’t come fast enough.
Ps. I don’t think Brain, it was your intent to get me riled, but it did, but I would never admit to it. <GRIN> (not because of any disparaging about Fox, I could care less, but it reminded me so much about how we are losing our country.

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
You're losing your country? What does that mean?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
You're losing your country? What does that mean?

Surly you jest. Every day it seems like we loose more of our liberties. Just before I read your post I was reading an article where a couple in MA and the doctors at the hospital are taking one course of treatment for their young daughter, but here comes BHO's doctors and decided they will take the girl away from the parents, and use a different type of treatment. Children don't belong to the state. BTW the article didn't say it was BHO's doctors. I just threw that in there to make me feel better.<G>

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
For all of what America has I don't get why there is so much apparent distress all the time. "Losing your country," to me, is inflammatory rhetoric, a problem without a definition, and therefore no solution. But you get to be outraged, which makes you feel better. #amirite

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 20:12
Wow Dick, I'm glad I don't live near you, the slightest bantering dig at you and you would be round to put a bullet through my brain.

Brian

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Wow Dick, I'm glad I don't live near you, the slightest bantering dig at you and you would be round to put a bullet through my brain.

Brian

No Brian, I guess I have to stop using subtleties. I guess I have to remember that the difference between your English and mine and even Canada can really be a huge difference. Very seldom do I get rilled at anything on the forum. Do you really think if you had riled me I would have posted it. I am wondering now if <G> means the same thing on your side of the pond. Think about my posts to even Blade who I agree with most of the time. I told him that if he comes to FL I would treat him to the best Chinese Buffet in the whole US, but to stand by the mail box and wave a flag. I suppose some believed that Iv would shoot anything that move. I would only shoot as a last resort. Take a look at Frothys post, I laughed reading his and writing my response. If you want to visit and go to this great buffet I will pay your plane ticket <G><G><G><G>. Please notice all the <G>, <G>

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time

Brian
I don't aid for the brain, in so many people it's such a small target. I go straight for the heart.<G>

Now noticed I did not name you or anybody else as having a small brain.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I did notice your second post and smiled when I read it, but that did not mean that I was not going to have a dig at you, it's all part of the fun.

I have assumed that <G> is the same as the :D smilie.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I don't aid for the brain, in so many people it's such a small target. I go straight for the heart.<G>

Now noticed I did not name you or anybody else as having a small brain.

but some don't have a heart. :D:p:eek:

Brian

PS What if I'm wearing my Kevlar vest?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I did notice your second post and smiled when I read it, but that did not mean that I was not going to have a dig at you, it's all part of the fun.

I have assumed that <G> is the same as the :D smilie.

Brian

amen and amen
dig away, mam, dig away.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Fox News. Isn't that the news programme that makes up the news as it goes along, that most Americans believe is true and is owned by Rupert Murdoch?

He's the loudmouth Aussie who owns a few TV channels in Oz and the Sun newspaper in the UK.

Col

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Fox News. Isn't that the news programme that makes up the news as it goes along, that most Americans believe is true and is owned by Rupert Murdoch?

He's the loudmouth Aussie who owns a few TV channels in Oz and the Sun newspaper in the UK.

Col

a,,,, Col. be nice to the Aussie's
I wouldn't be surprise if they made stuff up, but I need help finding an outright lie.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
a,,,, Col. be nice to the Aussie's

I spent three years living in Oz, I know exactly what they are like.

They try desperately to be American (and fail) but its a laugh watching them try.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom