Question Database for a strip club. :) (1 Viewer)

Karelis

Local time
Today, 19:54
Hello.
Let me apologize for the cheap tittle but I would appreciate the help.

I work in a strip club in UK and starting this tax year, all clubs are required to put forward dancer income, to make sure they pay taxes.

I will explain what I have in mind and maybe someone can point me in the right direction because I am fresh to Access.

What I would like is the fallowing.

• A table with all the dancers that work with us. Lets call it "Dancers". This would include stage name, real name, address, NI etc.
  • A table for each dancer where her nightly income would be recorded. Basically a table for each girl with a DATE field and INCOME field. No one works 365 days but those tables would have a fair number of rows.

How do I set it up? I am not asking for some one to do the work for me but just point me in the right direction - a guide or just outline which features should I be looking at.

I would like the end result act like -

If a new girl starts, there is a simple form that adds her to Dancers table, that I have done.
The hard part is to set up that Income table. How do I design the form so its easy for any user to update them? Is it possible to create the fallowing form - "Number of dancers" field(lets say 30), and then for 30 additional fields to appear where you can choose the dancer name from a drop-box and enter her income, so it would update each girls respective Income table.

I hope I explained so you can understand, if not please ask away. Any help would be appreciated. :)

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:54
You don't want a table for each dancer, you want a single income table with an additional field for dancer.

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 20:54
We luv cheap "tittles" of all kinds, so no problem :D

yaoi28lover

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:54
You don't want a table for each dancer, you want a single income table with an additional field for dancer.

I detected a very "naughty" double meaning in this sentence of yours, "Good" Sir. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom