Linked forms issue (1 Viewer)

Daveisalwayshere

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:28
Hi I have a set of linked forms that usher the user through a series of forms inorder to create a quote the forms have 2 fields each and then subforms attached to them.

the forms are linked like this

SalesNUM(PK)---
---------------------->SalesNumID(FK)
------------------------QuoteNum(PK)----
---------------------------------------------->QuoteNumID(FK)
------------------------------------------------ProjectNum(PK)----
----------------------------------------------------------------------->ProjectNumID(FK)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------ScaffoldTagNum(PK)

This works wonderfully as when i press the command button to open the new page it opens the new form and filters the form based on the FK but i want the form to open showing a new record but still carrying the FK into the Text box on the form. And when i create a new Record i need it to retain the FK Basically i dont want the user to be able to adjust this at all he has already set it up in the previously linked form. is there a way to do this? I am brand new at this so figuring out a macro for that button is out of my realm.

Last edited:

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 04:28
New page, new form, series of linked forms, subforms in forms ... honestly - difficult to understand what is what and what the specific issue is and which particular form/subform it pertains to. Show some screenshots or attach an example and specify how to get to the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom