Screen Shot Help Files (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 13:31
Well I found this little piece of freeware (actually it was referred to me from a guy on a Swish Forum). It helps you create animated tours of your software

http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

It does a great job of capturing screens and mouse moves. It has nice built in annotations capabilities and is easy to use.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 19:31
Great stuff JS.
This becomes very handy when documenting databases.
Just tried one and in doing so, one can go thru the dbase and capture all forms, reports etc.
Using the render and view render output you can guide all users thru all petit secrets of the application.

Cheers, Ron

Trevor Howard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:31
This is fantastic, I have just started compiling a pdf help tutorial for a product but this is going to be far more professional.

Thanks jsanders! :)

Sarin Samuel

Local time
Today, 10:31
A better product is My Screen Recorder. It is one of the best screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your website or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required. Also, the video is much smoother than wink, and you get to record audio with it.
(deskshare.com/screen-recorder.aspx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom