How is this ISIS charade going to play out? (1 Viewer)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Today, 16:00
Don't forget that things get spread by vaccine that is supposed to cure, like Ebola.

Perhaps cancer is spread by sneezing?

Col

Cannot tell if this was genuine Col :D

But it is true that Attenuated vaccines can cause the illness they were trying to prevent such as Chicken pox ,MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) Rotavirus, Flu (Nasal spray only) simply because they themselves hold a live virus but a weakened one.

Although it is weakened through various methods, that does not stop the risk of getting the illness all together, it may however reduce the risk.

Human papilloma viruses (HPVs) - have been known to cause cancer - (Only about a dozen) - i think sneezing may be a bit far fetched but it isn't unknown that people who have been sexually active have contracted a HPV and developed cancer from it.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Since this thread has left its original subject way behind I will ask Connor what his signature is suggesting

I AM FREE "

- Anonymous

Is it suggesting that such a person is not free?

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Of-course Brian I would be more than happy to oblige your curiosity.

It shows that people as much as they think they are free, they follow so many rules which are subliminally set through media and so forth which then sets the guidelines to our way of life.

Indeed Brian people who follow these rules are considered not being free opposed to the fact of doing what you want to do.

"Free - able to act or be done as one wishes; not under the control of another."

You may do some things which you want. but never without following the rules subliminally set :)

Just thought that this quote brought to light how free we truly are :p

Hope this helped Brian :D

Last edited:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thanks Connor , it is what I thought, but does not anonymous realise that one person's freedom can be another's restriction. Without rules and regulations providing an orderly society none are free.

How would you feel if a loved one stepped onto the pavement and was run down by a lad on a scrambler bike who wanted to be free to ride where he wanted?

Total freedom is an illusion.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Very true hypothesis Brian, Indeed rules are needed for a civilized society.

I agree with you entirely.

No-one will ever be free, but that's just the way of life I'm afraid.

Total Freedom is an illusion because we will never have any freedom. Freedom is a lie. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

(America - Land of the "Free") :p

Last edited:

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I have heard those rumours being thrown about. But without credible evidence for that statement awb_2014.

It is indeed just another rumour.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
So ISIS seems to be dying out in the newspapers, Although not entirely.

I remember when it was all you saw in the papers and now it is the odd story.

Bit odd how this type of problem disappears after elections :confused:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I don't think the problem as disappeared it is just not today's headline grabber, which I suspect is what you meant.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
It's sort of what I was getting at,

These problems still exists, Read just yesterday in the paper (very small headline in the corner)

2000 Nigerians slaughtered by ISIS.

Surely that deserves something bigger than a small article!

In my opinion they used ISIS as a factor to being elected. "Here is how I will handle it!" and after election it doesn't need to be used so it goes to small articles.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
US election Brian, - In November wasn't it?

Guess the reliable information part of the story would come into play here, was just a little article but proclaimed 2000 nigerians killed by IS militants.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Did you guys hear about Jordan's threat to IS Militants?

"If our pilot is dead, we hang each and every one of your people who are our prisoners"

Funny thing is, I doubt Jordan are bluffing.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Now that they ,ISIS, Have burnt him alive will Jordan carry out its threat, personally I think it's time we nuked the bastards.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
They already have carried out their threat, Killed 2 prisoners so far.

But then the issue of harming innocents comes into effect. And will surely put down the idea of nukes.

Remember once one nuke is fired, more will follow.

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Now that they ,ISIS, Have burnt him alive will Jordan carry out its threat, personally I think it's time we nuked the bastards.

Brian

Its very tempting , but cant happen as Connor says. These c88nts cannot be allowed to continue as they are though.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
They shouldn't have been allowed to form as they did for so many years, surely someone behind closed doors knew of the impending threat?

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Over here in the UK , The Death Penalty was abolished a while back. Open to debate on whether it should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom