Local time
Today, 21:54
I have the IPhone 6S Plus and I really enjoy using it

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:54
The iPhone is a nice bit if hardware but iTunes is a hideous piece of software.

It is a nightmare to use if you want do anything except buy all your music from the iTunes shop.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:54
I am always an android user. Would like to try an iphone too but my current budget is limited.

amo12oo

Registered User.
Local time
I am thinking of transitioning from Samsung to iPhone.

KerryBolt192

Local time
Today, 23:54
I personally sold my iPhone, I don't even know what to tell you about it.

CollaTech

Local time
Tomorrow, 05:54
iPhones have complicated features, but what I like most is their camera. Though, Samsung is still the most sold phone in the world.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
there are good reviews on iPhone, but I am intrigued why some switch to android phones.

Harrybrigham

Local time
I don't have a mobile phone at all. My wife got one for emergencies only. She now has over 20 emergencies every day. I did get a cheap one when I went into hospital. I used it three times when I was in there for four days. That was the only time I have needed a phone.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Was this serious or humor? I couldn't tell and was curious

I took it as a joke. Many moons ago when my older daughter was starting college, she asked for a cell phone for "emergencies". I could have made the same joke, as my daughter seemed to have a lot of emergencies at school. ;)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I took it as a joke. Many moons ago when my older daughter was starting college, she asked for a cell phone for "emergencies". I could have made the same joke, as my daughter seemed to have a lot of emergencies at school. ;)
That was my thought too, then I got worried and thought I'd better check.
I still know a few people without cell phones. Sometimes I feel jealous of them. I like my phone way too much, and like any addiction, it's a love-hate relationship. These people I know...Somehow, they're just fine. People get ahold of them whenever they get back to the house. They put a little work into memorizing directions or mapquest printouts like the old days, and in fact, can still read a map! They get more than enough news from the TV, and they share pics with family using a computer. They've adopted the internet, but not cell phones - and are totally free from the addiction to that almighty 3 inch screen! Amazing!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:54
It would appear that Apple has something in the works regarding iPhones. I read it this morning and now can't find it again. But the future of iPhones is apparently going to become limited because of some new product (also by Apple) that will "crowd out" the iPhones.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Good old Apple. They could sell sand to the Arabs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom