David Crake – very sad news (1 Viewer)

datAdrenaline

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:04
<big sigh> ..

I am saddened by this news and priveledged to have coincided with Dave on these forums.

Sympathies are extended to all.

jsv2002

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:04
Haven't been on in a long while and just happened across this post shocked and saddened to see this news I have used the advise in many of Davids posts to solve some of the problems I have come up against.

Best wishes to his family and my heart felt condolances, John

jackhot0615

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:04
David Crake
R.I.P

russi

Registered User.
Local time
My condolences to his family and other loved ones, as well.

Khalid_Afridi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:04
It's very sad news, I was not around since long time, and we certainly will miss him for his great contribution to the forum and help.
My condolences go to his family and relatives, may he rest in peace.

journeyman

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:04
I don't know him but want to send my condolaces to his friends and family... 55??? way to early...

AlanBeech

Local time
I am new to these forums, but from what I have read, I have missed a a great deal from this man. Condolences go out to all his family, freinds and collegues.

vincent-leeway

Local time
I am new to the forum and hence never had a chance to interact with David, but looking at there messages here, it is obvious he made a lot of contribution and helped many people. My humble homage to him and pray that god give his family strength to bear the loss.

bieomax

Local time
I'm sorry to hear this, i've only just joined to ask if he would update one of his samples for the postcode checker /validator as it has an issue it in. but i noticed this thread first.

I'm sorry for his family and your communities loss.

Mark.

fortion

Registered User.
Local time
Really sad news....I remeber him as a guy who always came up with great explanations....may he RIP and his family be able to outgrow this terrible loss...:-(

josephbupe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:04
My condolences to the family on the lose of such a great man. He helped me on many occassions and I will personally miss David Crake.

MHSRIP

nickthompson

Registered User.
Local time
I just logged on here after going through some old code David wrote for me in 2010 and saw the news that he's no longer with us. Sad news, and looking at his obituary I see he also had great heartache in his life after losing a son who was just 18.

RIP David - you live on through your code and what you loved doing!

ctpoodle

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:04
I haven't been on in a while and just saw the news. Very sad to hear it. RIP David. And condolences to his family and friends.

prabhus

Registered User.
Local time
Sad news indeed. RIP David, my prayers with his family and friends!!!

Dhamdard

Dad Mohammad Hamdard
Local time
Today, 13:34
Very sad news. I am equally shared with his family in this hard time. His posts and knowledge bank helped us all to learn and make use of Access in our professional work. May his soul in rest and peace.

JMarcus

Registered User.
Local time
I have so much respect and care for everyone in this forum. So sorry for everyone's loss. May he stay in our hearts and thoughts.

scopes456

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:04
My prayers goes out to you and your family. Thank you for all the knowledge you spread throughout the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom