How is this ISIS charade going to play out? (1 Viewer)

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:52
Border control here wouldn't go amiss. Our efforts on that are pathetic really, in and out!

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I whole heartedly agree Anthony,

Its been a problem for as long as I could remember but more often noticed nowadays :(

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
I whole heartedly agree Anthony,

Its been a problem for as long as I could remember but more often noticed nowadays :(

CAGE is an interesting bunch. Do you think they genuinely believe the inadequate that is the IS cold blooded murderer was genuinely just interested in Safari in Tanzania and was radicalised by his "mistreatment". Or are they co-conspirators intent on disrupting the work of the security forces?

Last edited:

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
On the News today, Jihadi John has been identified.

He is bringing out his first track in two weeks time produced by Pitbull... :p

The ISIL Rap..

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time

The ISIL Rap..

I refuse to call him that, in the belief it glamourises the little prick. (I don't mean pitbull!)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time

The ISIL Rap..

Too soon? ;)

CAGE is an interesting bunch. Do you think they genuinely believe the inadequate that is the IS cold blooded murdered was genuinely just interested in Safari in Tanzania and was radicalised by his "mistreatment". Or are they co-conspirators intent on disrupting the work of the security forces?

Yet more closed doors Anthony, More things that probably will never be released to the public.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I refuse to call him that, in the belief it glamourises the little prick. (I don't mean pitbull!)

Shame, I hoped you were talking about him also :p.

Although I do agree we shouldn't glamorise him, We should put a bounty on his head and let mercenaries do their thing.

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time

The ISIL Rap..

We could try something a bit like I think the Americans did we Noriega, or clubs do to empty out.. bombard IS controlled Syria with Cliff Richard and Gary Glitter music constantly.

On further research seems we cant treat penISIS in such a way as clubbers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_in_psychological_operations only after we catch them though?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Blast Justin Bieber over every microphone in Syria constantly throughout the day and night , eventually they will end themselves.

Problem solved, think you're onto something here Anthony! :p

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Blast Justin Bieber over every microphone in Syria constantly throughout the day and night , eventually they will end themselves.

Problem solved, think you're onto something here Anthony! :p

Cliff with Saviours day. Ticks all the boxes as truly horrible. ISIS may find it even worse than us?!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:52
So basically stop trying to calm them down, Kill'em all!! ;)
Such a limited option. Re-implement the historic humanitarian option where you have a choice of options. Convert or die.:D

Christianity was founded in the Middle East. It is well on the way to being extinct there.

Last edited:

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Such a limited option. Re-implement the historic humanitarian option where you have a choice of options. Convert or die.:D

Christianity was founded in the Middle East. It is well on the way to being extinct there.

Tell me about it, Might just be my view but I hope all religion ends there. In my mind, caused more bloodshed then has prevented.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:52
Tell me about it, Might just be my view but I hope all religion ends there. In my mind, caused more bloodshed then has prevented.
A more appropriate word than "religion" may be "ideology". Stalin, Hitler, Mao Tse-tung (Mao Zedong), and Pol Pot have all murdered in the name of promoting their various causes.

Committing murder in the name of promoting some ideology may unfortunately be an inherent "flaw" in the human character that can be exploited by megalomaniacs.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
A more appropriate word than "religion" may be "ideology". Stalin, Hitler, Mao Tse-tung (Mao Zedong), and Pol Pot have all murdered in the name of promoting their various causes.

Committing murder in the name of promoting some ideology may unfortunately be an inherent "flaw" in the human character that can be exploited by megalomaniacs.

They're both as bad as one another, Ideologies and Religion both can be held account for atrocities in the past. What amazes me is that apparently religion is about peace (Disregarding the deaths that have been associated with it). Ideologies have never claimed peace (*or if they have its usually the end game after tons of bloodshed*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom