Is there a software to generate EAN-13 (1 Viewer)

Joyce_L

Local time
Today, 08:39
Is there any special software that supports to generate EAN-13 in Excel. I am using Micros Pos system, and it just has the function to scan barcodes. I am running a stop, and need to generate EAN-13. any one tell me some ideas?

Nathan-Henderson

Local time
According to generating barcodes in Excel, I have 2 things to recommend. The first one is the barcode fonts. The other one is the plug-in tools for excel. It is up to you which one to choose. Find those with detailed guide.

Hamiltion

Local time
Hi, using a barcode plug-in is better, because barcode plug-in is able to create higher quality barcode images and most barcode plug-ins calculate the check digits automatically.

Ella1567

Local time
Is there any special software that supports to generate EAN-13 in Excel. I am using Micros Pos system, and it just has the function to scan barcodes. I am running a stop, and need to generate EAN-13. any one tell me some ideas?
There is an Excel Add-in generator for EAN barcode(keepautomation.com/products/excel_barcode/barcodes/ean_13.html). It includes automatical check digit calculation function.

Benson721

Local time
Excel itself doesn`t support to generate barcodes. you need to install a 3-rd party control. As you are using in Pos end, high readability is required. Barcode Plug-ins are better for you to choose.

mimimimi

Local time
According to generating barcodes in Excel, I have 2 things to recommend. The first one is the barcode fonts. The other one is the plug-in tools for excel. It is up to you which one to choose. Find those with detailed guide.
i found this plugin that integrate excel with barcode generating function, check this:create ean-13 code excel. and it contains specific details. how do you think this application?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom