Calendar form (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:13
Perfect!! I almost had it, except messed up on a few of the "". You have been a terrific help and I can't thank you enough. This one example has showed me a lot of things that will come in handy on all kinds of projects.

Jean

B

b00zer

any chance it can do multiple records per day ? i have had a play and cant quite get it to do this , is there a simple way of doing it?

J

JJJ

Calendar to display records from a query

I'm glad that I found this calendar (Posted by MacFil). Does anyone know how to make this calendar display records (in each cell) from a query?? Please help!!!

Last edited:

AN60

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:13
OSB
I just had a look at your edits fo the basic form & you have done a great job, well done. I noticed that in the Current Month calendar report any wednesdays on the third line in the report have #name? showing & the corresponding day in the calendar form I couldn't delete any text I had entered in that day. I have'nt had time to do a thorough investigation yet and it has me stumped, any advice?

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:13
I corrected the spelling of Calendar, but didn't update the reports.

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    61.8 KB · Views: 894

AN60

Registered User.
Local time
OSB
I'm refering to your earlier (simpler) version of the calendar with nice yellow & green background colours in the calendar form, not the version with multiple entries per day. If you look at 12th July 2006, or better still enter some text for that date, the result, on 12th July 06, when viewing the calendar form report is #name?. Deleting the data, on that particular date, is not possible either. The same thing happens with each month but is not on exactly the same date but is always once each month. Looking at it now in the calendar report I see that the offending text box is text11. Any clues where to look? By the way I really appreciate your effort on this matter.

KeLsO

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:13
AN60 said:
OSB
I'm refering to your earlier (simpler) version of the calendar with nice yellow & green background colours in the calendar form, not the version with multiple entries per day. If you look at 12th July 2006, or better still enter some text for that date, the result, on 12th July 06, when viewing the calendar form report is #name?. Deleting the data, on that particular date, is not possible either. The same thing happens with each month but is not on exactly the same date but is always once each month. Looking at it now in the calendar report I see that the offending text box is text11. Any clues where to look? By the way I really appreciate your effort on this matter.

Couldn't this be because of the specific dd/mm/yy-notation that is used in the code ?

KeLsO

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:13
The control source for this textbox needs correcting:

from
=Forms!frmCalender!Text11

to
=Forms!frmCalendar!Text11

Dave

AN60

Registered User.
Local time
OSB
Thank you, I edited text18 (had wrong one to begin with) as you suggested & the calendar report is working ok. Im still having problems with the Calendar Form and it is something to do with the second wednesday of any month?? Even if data is written it is not possible to view it in the calendar form as every other day of a chosen month. Also I can't get the data in "the rogue wednesdays" to delete, it will disapprar then next time the form is opened the data is back. I suspect it might be something to do with the date format because changing that changes the rogue wednesday cells but not in a manner we need. One way around all of this is to create a delete query & put a extra button on the form to run it. Yeh its a "butchers" way of doing things but it will get rid of the data. What's got me is that the problem is only on one wednesday in the month, not every day, what's so special about the second wednesday????

xMax

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:13
I need to have a Calendar that can add appointments based on name, start time, end time, and description. How do I do that? Will I need four times the number of text boxes?

kgraue

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:13
Calendar with multiple entries longer than one day

I think I will be able to use this calendar a great deal but it would be nice if I could enter more than one entry for each day.

I also want to have something that could last more than one day. These items would use a start date and end date and put the same thing on each day they occurred in between.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to Access and need to get this project done. Thank you.

Kevin

mickelingon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:13
This is what i've been looking for.
Great!

Can anyone create a way to use this as a time booking calender for static time
ex 08.00-09.00
09.15-10.15 and so on.
and also be able to write name etc to the time entry.

And can someone help me to turn the "days" yellow and then change to another colour like in the example earlier in
the topic.
I can't get it to work

Thanks

Mikael

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:

PuJo

Oilfield Trash
Local time
Today, 07:13
I am having trouble with this. I keep getting an error, error is as followed.
Public Sub PutInData()
Dim sql As String
Dim f As Form
Dim db As DOA.Database (error with DOA)
Dim rs As DOA.Recordset (error with DOA)
Dim mynum
Dim i As Integer

Set f = Forms!frmCalender

Can someone shed a little light on this subject.

Thanks,
PuJo

lovelylauralin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:13
Hi,
I love this calendar..
how do I get it on my database?
I am extremely new at access and any help you could give me would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom