VBA Developer Banking Zurich - job offer (1 Viewer)

P

pedroherrero

- Mandatory:
Excelent VBA
Team player
Fluent English
Good interpersonal skills.

- Desirable:
Oracle (9i or 10g would be a strong advantage)
Familiar with banking processes and financial products.
Client server experience in Java will be a strong advantage.
German would be desirable.

-- Main Duties & Responsibilities: You value a dynamic working environment! In order to perform well in this role you need to have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position within a business environment. You have experience in working in a Windows environment along with an excellent understanding of MS Access, Excel and Oracle (9i or 10g would be a strong advantage) and you are also familiar with banking processes and financial products. Client server experience in Java will be a strong advantage. You have good interpersonal skills and are fluent in English (spoken and written), German would be desirable. If you are interested in this role we are looking forward to your application.

-- Career Path/Group Opportunities: You will join a team of IT developers and help support and enhance a large number of Microsoft based applications that cover the P&L analysis, reporting and price testing requirements for the Product Control department. You will also take on a support function for a new Oracle/Java platform. Your responsibilities include: provide 1st to 3rd level support for all existing Microsoft based applications, build, test and release robust solutions within agreed timelines, establish direct client relationships and understand the business and their requirements.

The job is in Zurich.

Please send your CV ASAP to pedro.herrero@credit-suisse.com

dwilliams

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:21
Get this nonsense OFF here. Its a forum not a recruitment page.

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:21
Thus my soooo serious post. Just waiting for Rich to apply.

MStCyr

Local time
Yesterday, 20:21
This is not an appropriate posting for this site.

Maurice

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:21
I didn't delete it because it looks like a legimate job and someone might benefit from it. Other Access websites allow postings of this type. They even have separate forums for them.

Fear Naught

Kevin
Local time
Today, 01:21
I accept what you say Pat but don't believe postings like this should be in this particular forum. What has the job got to do with VBA and Modules in Access?? If you let this stand it willbe the "thin end of the wedge" If you are happy for this type of posting on the forums why not create a specific forum for it.

amb3r

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:21
I agree with Pat. I think in a way it is related to VBA/Access as the job offered is within this category and not related to anything else. I'm actually looking for a similiar job myself in England. I've tried many job sites but could not find anything so far, so it would certainly benefit people like myself.
However, to avoid confusion and to make it easier, it may be better (if possible) to have a separate section for this.

Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom