Please help me, New with access 2007. (1 Viewer)

anonimato

Local time
Yesterday, 16:57
Hi, how are you.

So, we were given two different tables with some datas and then we are asked to using the quary wizard create a quiery, what does that mean? we are being asked to create a query about some datas which are located in two different tables. As I said, I'm new with access, I don't know nothing about access, I'm guessing I'm supposed to put togueter those datas from both tables which we are supposed to create a query about? I already tried to do that, but I couldn't, I was gonna copy the results I got from one table after using the query wizard and paste them in the other results I got from the other table, but I wasn't allowed to paste.

for the following question, I think it is important for you to know that my instructor uses access 2003 and as I said I use access 2007.
so, my instructor asks me to create a table based on the adresses sample table in the personal category with the following fields, first name, last name, spouse name, address, city, state or province, postal code, email address, homephone, birthate, what I'm supposed to do here?

This is what I have been trying to do.
I go to table templates then I choose "Contacts" is this what I'm supposed to do? then, I get a table but I don't know how to edit some of the fields this table comes with, for example I have to change the order of this table's fields , this table's fields order are: company, last name, first name, etc, and I have to change this order so that it will read as first name, last name, spouse name.
thank you.

YevS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:57

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:57
sounds like school homework to me.. hehe plenty of places you can lookup and learn this info yourself as Yevs has posted, their is also this funny little website called google. its awsome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom