Can a memo field in different records be combined without SendKeys (1 Viewer)

M

Mike375

Attached DB has the two tables and a set of notes for one person which I just made.

This is what the display is like from those notes......done with my current SendKeys setup. I think the bookmark work around I posted should be similar. As you know the following is in one record/memo and when we give anyone insurance recommendations etc this is inserted in a document that has perhaps 30 or 40 bookmarks. The bookmark this is inserted is the last bookmark.

6/01/2008 5:10:45 AM First note test for Forum

6/01/2008 5:11:14 AM We both agreed at our first meeting that the comparison made between both types of policy in this letter would be restricted to a limited discussion on total and partial disability benefits and what is called "trauma or crisis" cover. This discussion should in no way be regarded as complete.

6/01/2008 5:12:50 AM In general terms partial disability occurs when you are working at a reduced rate due to the health problem. If you are not working and are unable to satisfy the definition of total disability then you will not qualify for total disability benefits.

Like many other disability policies the AMP policy requires that you be defined as totally disabled for at least 14 days before being able to qualify for partial disability. The Zurich policy does not have this requirement. There are are couple of other “duty” based policies (the AMP definition of total disability is similar to the “duty” based policies) that do not have the requirement to have been totally disabled for a period of time so as to qualify for partial disability but only for those occupations classed as lower risk. This in itself illustrates the value of not having to be defined as totally disabled so as to qualify for partial disability given that such a feature on some other duty based policies is restricted to lower risk occupations

The AMP have an optional cost benefit called Chronic Condition. If the conditions are met then it is not necessary to have been defined as totally disable for at least 14 days so as to qualify for a partial disability benefit. You have a chronic condition if you have an illness or injury which is constantly present for life, and for which there is no known cure and both your income from work and your normal work hours reduce by more than 25% for at least three consecutive months and this reduction continues.

6/01/2008 5:13:36 AM The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

6/01/2008 5:14:18 AM Spoke to Mary in underwriting and the following has been applied

1) Full medical and blood tests

2) Independent financial evidence of income

Based on your application it is likely that a premium loading will be applied and subject to medical evidence perhaps a change in the terms and conditions of the policy

Attachments

• NoteTables.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 134
R

Rich

What you are showing us are separate records and dates, why not display it as such instead of fannying around with aesthetics?
I don't think 95 had ADO so I'm sure you'd be wasting your time there

M

Mike375

What you are showing us are separate records and dates, why not display it as such instead of fannying around with aesthetics?
I don't think 95 had ADO so I'm sure you'd be wasting your time there

A few reasons

Firstly, if some one has 10, 20 etc different file notes and hence records how do I go getting those into a bookmark in the document they are given at different stages.

If they are not displayed that way then what is a quick way to paste them into an email.

Gov't compliance requires that we give the prospect or client all file notes if he requests them. We go one step further and include them with any Statement of Advice. The notes have to be in an easy readable form and as a result in most cases they are done manually in a file note book or typed out in Word.

Gov't appointed auditors have given us a 100% sign off on this display etc. They are not keen on tabular displays or notes tyed in Word, Their preference is for hand written notes in a file book or the type of display I use.

If you can show me how to improve my file note display, then I want to hear. It will be easy to do since that is how they are already stored.

For me, an important issue is to click and click again, open email and then click paste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom