Linking Access to PayPal using API?? (1 Viewer)

Phonik

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:43
A very good morning to you all!

Does anyone know if this is at all possible. When I wish to process a payment for a customer within my database, rather than visit paypal and entering payment information, is there a way by way of API or similar that I can automatically go to the site and have the payment amount entered for me using data from a form within my database?

It may be too much of an ask but I thought I would at least ask the question..

Thanks

Gareth

Dragonreaper

Php-Junkie
Local time
I dont think it is possible but maybe if you get the form feild names for example in username the form feild name why be for example 'name' then you can make a table with all the appropraite feilds with the form names on paypal and umm.. dont know where to go from there maybe soem how making an app to get the information from the database witht eh appropraiate feild names and set the paypal feild anmes to the records within the database.. dont know if it is possible thou seems unlikley

- Alan

maneyact

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:43
How did you go with this? I am doing the same I think!

What I have done to get around the direct link situation is to simply add a "PayPal" button to my payments form. This opens an external "PayPal" e-mail utility they've introduced.

I simply enter the PayPal account number, the Client ID and Name and the amount due. This in turn opens an e-mail that I send to the client. Sadly it doesn't automatically populate the fields (which i'd like to do) but it's not difficult and is a way around it all.

Take a look under "Merchant Services" and select "Email Payments"

Code Used;
Private Sub PayPal_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_PayPal_Click
Dim stAppName As String
stAppName = "C:\Program Files\PayPal Payment Request Wizard\Outlook Wizard\PayPalWizard.exe"
Call Shell(stAppName, 1)
Exit_PayPal_Click:
Exit Sub
Err_PayPal_Click:
MsgBox err.Description
Resume Exit_PayPal_Click

End Sub

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Simple Software Solutions

Had a look round and found this code. Although it is not exactly what you want it may point you in the right direction.

CodeMaster::cool:

Attachments

• PayPal.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 931

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom