Form Buttons not working after converison (1 Viewer)

dmcv

Local time
Today, 09:15
I have recently upgraded to Access2007. Forms I created for handling data entry on queries have various buttons for Search, next record, delete, add a record. They do not work. Presumably there is something in the setup of Access2007 I need to check? Any suggestions please?

dmcv

Local time
Thank for this but I could not open the link.
I can only assume that something, somewhere in the Windows Visat set up needs changing.

I have tried re creating the buttons in Access 2007 but to no avail.

Something, somewhere needs ticking or unticking or a 0 or 1

Abby suggestions please?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:15
Make sure the database is in a trusted location. You didn't address whether any code runs.

dmcv

Local time
Sorry I do not understand. This database is on my PC. All access to data is by using forms and queries created in MS Access. I have note created or edited directly any code, only through Access Wizards. It all worked in previous versions (back to March 2000). Only when moving to Access 2007 and converting database have I lost these controls.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't have Access in front of me, but click the Office button and then Access Options. Along the left you'll see Trust Center. Make the database is in a trusted location, as defined in there.

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Sorry I do not understand. This database is on my PC. All access to data is by using forms and queries created in MS Access. I have note created or edited directly any code, only through Access Wizards. It all worked in previous versions (back to March 2000). Only when moving to Access 2007 and converting database have I lost these controls.

Here's a picture of what pbaldy said.

dmcv

Local time
Great, thanks, problem solved.
I can understand why they did it like that but am wondering why it is not more obvious on how to put it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom