Microsoft Visual Basic "File Not Found" Error (1 Viewer)

CCFL

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:51
Hey everybody reading this :)

I have an Access 2007 database with a date form filter that has been runninng perfectly up until this morning. I did not do anything different (that I know of). It just stop working.

Normally, I clicked on the report and the form pops up asking the dates for he report, I enter the start/end dates and click show report - the report shows on the screen with my dates. This morning, I clicked on the report and got this popup message:

Microsoft Visual Basic
File Not Found
OK.......Help

When I click OK, it takes me directly to Microsoft Visual Basic. The line "Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)" is highlighted in yellow. When I try to exit from that screen, it says:

"This command will stop the debugger."
OK......Cancel.....Help

When I click run from that screen, it says:
Microsoft Visual Basic
File Not Found
OK.......Help

I have tried the help on both options and but it looks like a foreign langauge to me. On offense to those of you who speak foriegn language...lol :)

:confused: Does anyone have any ideas? This is happening to all the reports that use that form filter.

:DThanks in advance for stopping by and help!;)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 07:51
Sounds like you have some corruption going on there. See if you can import everything into a brand new database shell. If that doesn't work, you may need to visit this page.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 07:51
By the way, is this database SPLIT (Frontend/Backend) with the Backend on the server and a COPY of the frontend on EACH user's machine?

CCFL

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:51
By the way, is this database SPLIT (Frontend/Backend) with the Backend on the server and a COPY of the frontend on EACH user's machine?

Yes, I have another system that runs a nightly sync to each user's machine and makes a copy for my server for me to use. It is not live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom