Programatically Deleting Relationships (1 Viewer)

StryderLlama

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:31
I am having an issue with a database. Currently, I programatically delete all relationships in Access 2003 but our company upgraded to Office 2010 and it appears there are system tables hidden that have relationships. I can no longer delete all relationships (Error 3033: MSysNavPaneGroups). I have tried researching to no avail how to delete relationships programatically in Access 2010, anyone have any idea?

philipy

Local time
Today, 13:31
I am having an issue with a database. Currently, I programatically delete all relationships in Access 2003 but our company upgraded to Office 2010 and it appears there are system tables hidden that have relationships. I can no longer delete all relationships (Error 3033: MSysNavPaneGroups). I have tried researching to no avail how to delete relationships programatically in Access 2010, anyone have any idea?

-------------
Hi, I am also new to this Forum. I also have similar issue: getting permission error when running a 2003 Access MDB file with Access 2010. I opened the *.MDB file and saved and published to 2010 format (*.accdb) but the error did not go away. Is your issue resolved? Thanks. philipy

philipy

Local time
Today, 13:31
Hi, I am also new to this Forum. I also have similar issue: getting permission error when running a 2003 Access MDB file with Access 2010. I opened the *.MDB file and saved and published to 2010 format (*.accdb) but the error did not go away. Is your issue resolved? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom