Chart on Report (1 Viewer)

rkrause

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:49
I am looking to add a small pie chart to my report. I have 5 fields that i want to display. I can not get it to work. when i go thru the wizzard and when it displays its just a blank chart.
im using access 2007, and i want this chart on a Report.

any info would be great.

rkrause

Registered User.
Local time
this seems to work for older versions of access, but i dont beleive the new versions(07) works that way.

rkrause

Registered User.
Local time
I go through the tutorials, and put in my data, and no matter what ways i do this, my chart always come sout wiht East, west, north, and data is on 4 quarters. That is in the design view, when i go to preview report it shows nothing. I dont get why that data would show up, no where in my report do i have anything about east, west,north, and 4 quarters.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 21:49
Let's see a screenshot of some records and a screenshot of your chart.

frankytea

Local time
@rkrause

Had the same problem. Here's the answer (almost 3 years late):

When you are at the stage of "If you want to change the chart from record to record..." in the Chart Wizard the default setting is the
Report Fields: Primary Key TO Chart Fields: Primary
As you most probably don't want the chart to change for each record entry you must click on the drop down list (and go up) and select <No Field>

If you then complete the Chart Wizard and click on Report Preview you will see your chart with content (that you hopefully want).

That was done in Access 2003

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom