'Run-time error '3146' Access 2007 (1 Viewer)

dhebert

Local time
Today, 00:18
I am getting the following error message on a database that I converted from 2000 to 2007. Under the advanced options I have deselected the check box on the "Open databases by using record-level locking" and changed all the intervals to "0". Under the DDE operations I have selected the "Ignore DDE requests. I am still getting the error message below:

Run-time error '3146'
ODBC-call failed
[ORACLE][ODBC][ORA]ORA-01013;user requested cancel of current operation (#1013)

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks, Dave

dhebert

Local time
I was able to finally determine it was the ODBC DNS that needed to be changed. If anyone runs into this situation please don't hesitate to contact me and I can explain how I corrected the problem.

Dave

LoriG

Local time
Hello - I am having this same issue. How were you able to resolve it? Thanks in advance!!!

kan9999

Local time
Today, 08:18
Hi, I have the same issue. A query was functioning correctly until recently when this error is now being returned. Any help would be appreciated.

stephen81

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:18
I was able to finally determine it was the ODBC DNS that needed to be changed. If anyone runs into this situation please don't hesitate to contact me and I can explain how I corrected the problem.

Dave

I'm also getting the same issue. Please can you let me know how you corrected it? Or better still, post the solution here so everyone can see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom