Expression ON Click Error, help needed (1 Viewer)

CafSmith

Local time
Today, 17:29
Hi

Sorry I dont know if Ive posted this in the right place.
I use an access based programme called Bodymaster for windows, its a body shop management system. It has been in use since 2007 here.
2 days ago it froze and I had to close it down. Now whenever I try to access a job I get the following error message -
The expression ON Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error : functions is not available in expressions in query expression
'Rtrim (Ltrim(tblcomps.CompanyName))'
*The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event procedure]
*There may have been an error evaluating the function, event or macro.

If I then try to access a job again I get this error -
System Error
An error has occurred
Module : FrmJobReview
Procedure : Form_Unload
Error No : 2424
The expression you entered has a field, control or property name that BodyMaster for Windows can't find.

Followed by the first error again.

At the time the error occured I was running windows XP and office 2003.
The main programme is on a server. There is another computer running it as well and thats running fine so the issues seem to be this machine only.

I overwrote the bodymaster directory with all the files from the other machine to eliminate a corrupted file there.. that didnt work, so I put it back how it was.
I unistalled office 2003 and installed offices 2007 to elminate an acess corrupt file but that also didnt work (I had been meaning to install 2007 for a while but hadnt got round to it).

I assume I somehow corrupted a file but dont know where else to look.

I dont have a copy of the MDB file. I am not a developer and this programme is no longer supported. I also dont have any installation discs for it.

Any ideas... Im desperate to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom