Reserve error 1104 (1 Viewer)

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:25
This error just pop up for the first time. I have compacted and repair db. That did not help. I can log off db and come back in and everything seems to be working ok. Then in a few minutes it pops back in. When the error comes in none of the macros work. The db is split, using SQL as the BE. We have a script that if you delete the db on your computer a fresh db comes in and places it back on computer. I have deleted the db and that did not work.

Any ideas?:banghead:

mdlueck

Sr. Application Developer
Local time
Today, 02:25
Are you running each computer accessing its own copy of the FE DB? Do you not share one FE DB file?

Have you gone through a complete Decompile and Compact process, not just Compact?

NT Command Script and Documented Steps to Decompile / Compact / Compile an Access DB
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk...to_Decompile_/_Compact_/_Compile_an_Access_DB

Are you able to insert some break points in the VBA code to narrow down an area of the application which appears to be the source of the trouble?

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:25
Mike thanks for the quick response. Come to find out, I have my security folder loaded on another network drive. That drive was having issues. So as soon as IT team got the other drive stabilized everything seems to be working ok for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom