Access 2010 the same record be selected in each list box within the form with tabs (1 Viewer)

Orlando2

Local time
Today, 12:43
I have a form with 3 tab controls. Within each tab, there is a bound list box that lists records based on a combo box selection. All list boxes are bound to the same table and records in each tab will be in the same order.
Tab1, listbox1:Field1, Field2, Field3, Field4
Tab2, listbox2, Field1,Field2, Field5, Field6
Tab3, listbox3:Field1, Field2, Field7, Field8,Field9
I would like the same record be selected in each list box within the tabs, e.g. when record #2 is selected on tab1, the same record will be selected on tab2 and tab3, or if I click on tab 2 again and change the selection to record #3, record #3 will be selected on tab1 and tab2.
Any suggestions? I've tried various searches on the forum with no luck.:banghead:

liddlem

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:43
Put A you combo box In The Header Section Of The Parent Form.

I Assume That Each Form Is Based On A Query? If So, Make The Queries Filter On The Combo Box.

Now Simply Refresh Each Query When The Combo Is Updated.

Orlando2

Local time
Today, 12:43
Dear missinglinq,
Unfortunately, the post which you referred to was not solved.
Let me explain what I want to achieve.
I have created a form with 3 Tabs and a listbox on each Tab. All listboxes share a common field ID. I want to sync the listboxes to always select/highlight the same record on each separate tab.
e.g. when record #2 is selected on tab1, the same record will be selected on tab2 and tab3, or if I click on tab 2 again and change the selection to record #3, record #3 will be selected on tab1 and tab2.
I will appreciate any ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom