Importing Navigation Form between Access 2003 databases (1 Viewer)

andylecap

Local time
Yesterday, 21:21
When I import a form with the Navigation control on it The following attributes of the navigation buttons are changed to #FFFFFF:
Hover Color, Pressed Color, Hover Fore Color, Pressed Fore Color
I was hoping to be able to automate the updating of customers databases by sending them a database which would export the required objects rather than the whole front end database. I can think a way around this by including code in the form so that it changes the attributes to the desired values, which are:
Accent 1, Accent 1, Background 1 and Background 1. But I would rather not have to do that.
It is interesting to note that the Border Color attribute is not changed on importing. :banghead:
any ideas?

andylecap

Local time
Yesterday, 21:21
I mean Access 2013 databases. I have worked out what the problem is; I created the database using Access 2010 which has loads more themes then Access 2013. I have copied over the content of the themes folder from my 2010 PC to the 2013 one. I can now apply the required theme to the imported forms. However as I have a lot of imported forms and reports it is laborious, so I wlll use my 2010 PC to do the initial import and therefore I will not need to amend the forms once imported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom