Attendance Tracking (1 Viewer)

paulcherianc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:38
Hi Experts!

I am beginner in MS Access and i am trying to develop an attendance tracking for my office. But i am not able to complete the project due to lack of my experience. Could anyone help me in this regards to accomplish my vision.

I have attached necessary files for better understanding.

What i need:
:banghead:

When a student select his name lets say Andrew (9900023) he should be able to select and opt a combo box that contain the type of attendance field ie. "AttAbbre" from the "Attendance Table". Suppose if he is present he will be selecting "P" and the in the specific cell it should show the abbreviation along with the color code. Presently this is asking the user to append an entry. But it should prompt the user to select the abbreviation and after that it can append the data.

I have attached the Access file and some screen shots too..

Please help me to fix this!
Best Regards
PC

Attachments

• Attendance Pro.mdb
    556 KB · Views: 211
  • Attendance Type Table.jpg
    Attendance Type Table.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Entry Form.jpg
    Entry Form.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 185

paulcherianc

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry for the cross posting.

Well i have done the process with some other method. But i am not able to delete the entry once it is done by clicking delete option on the "frmInputBox" which is appearing on the main calendar form. Could anyone look in to this:confused:

Attachments

• AtPro+ - Working File Rev 1.zip
    367.9 KB · Views: 219

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:38
very nice but the delete appears to work for me. i would suggest that you make the input form modal so as to not bury it inadvertently behind the calendar form.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:38
try this maybe this will help, try deleting entry.

Attachments

• AtPro+ - Working File Rev 1.zip
    250.6 KB · Views: 211

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:38
Paul,

Some nice code. Lots of comments in the modules/procedures.
The calendar form, as moke mentioned, seems to take up too much screen real estate and hides the input form.

Perhaps you could adjust the size of the calendar form??? Do the individual Day representations have to be as big as they are?? It also seems a little busy, but with some training I'm sure users will learn how to use the form.

Perhaps you could use tempvars and some control on the calendar or another form to maintain control of program flow without changing the calendar size???

I would have expected a table of LeaveTypes, eg vacation, sick, jury duty.... for ease of maintenance.
Instead of a report for each leave type, perhaps a common report with option to pick the type(s) of leave..

Anyway, good stuff. Good luck with your project.

paulcherianc

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you all..

Arnel its fine now. Thanks a ton!! i have i more issue with the replacement of legends. For some cells its fine but for some If i am choosing another legend in the same cell, then the system is notifying a duplication error. Could you please look in to this if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom