Run Time Error 3167 Record is Deleted. (1 Viewer)

aldeb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:45
Help!! I have a form with a drop down list that is pulling Query names from a table. When I select on of the Query names on the dropdown list it is running the appropriate Query. At least it did until today. Now when I select the Query name from the dropdown list I am gett a Run Time Error 3167 Record is Deleted.

Can anyone tell me what is happening? I have changed nothing in the code. The code is:

After Update DoCmd.OpenQuery Me!OMSQueries

Thanks in advance

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 10:45
Why do you have the query names in a table?

You can use this SQL to get your query names:

Code:
SELECT Name
FROM MSysObjects
WHERE Type = 5
ORDER BY Name;

aldeb

Registered User.
Local time
SJ McAbney said:
Why do you have the query names in a table?

You can use this SQL to get your query names:

Code:
SELECT Name
FROM MSysObjects
WHERE Type = 5
ORDER BY Name;

My Query names are in a table so all I have to do is maintain the Table with the Query Names and I control what Queries I want to run from my form. My Queries are currently selected by clicking on one of the names in the dropdown box on the form. Yesterday everything worked, today it does not. I do not want to change my form and code. Can you tell me why I am getting the runtime error?

Thanks

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 10:45
Well, I can only take a guess at the cause of the error as you have not listed any code that opens the query or explained in which event this is supposed to happen. ;)

aldeb

Registered User.
Local time
Runtime error 3167

aldeb said:
My Query names are in a table so all I have to do is maintain the Table with the Query Names and I control what Queries I want to run from my form. My Queries are currently selected by clicking on one of the names in the dropdown box on the form. Yesterday everything worked, today it does not. I do not want to change my form and code. Can you tell me why I am getting the runtime error?

Thanks

Event After Update

Code

DoCmd.OpenQuery Me!OMSQueries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom