Email from a Form. (1 Viewer)

C

cappydixie

I'm trying to email from an access form. I want to just email the current record/row that the user is on.

I have created a push button that calls a macro. The Macro uses the sendobject Action and I use the object type "Form". This sends all records/rows in the table as an attachment. Anyone know how to just send the current row as an attachment?

P

purplerhian

Hi Cappydixie

I am working on a someone elses database at the moment that has a macro that does what you describe. Not sure if this is going to fix your issue, as I didn't set it up but looking at it, I think it might!

The macro I have has 2 GoToRecord actions before the sendObject action. The forst GoToRecord specifies next in the record property and the second specifies previous. There is no current value available for this property so I assume this is how you acheive it.

Hope that helps!

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Today, 09:30
Have a look at the attached sample, don't let its name put you off. It has examples of serveral items including e-mail.

You never print or email forms you create reports and use them to print or e-mail.

Last edited:

Janjang

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:30
wow..nice...
thanks..help me alot..especially preview n print report..

Janjang

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:30
eh..i think i lost sumting...
how to separate page?
i mean if i have small data, when i want to print it it show 2-3 page in 1 print page...
i want print 1 data page per print page...
thanks

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Today, 09:30
Janjang,

What size page do you use in heaven? (your lcoation)

When preview a report does it show 2 pages? if so then you have to make sure that the page size is set to A4, if your have to use Letter size then you will have to change the page size in the reports, and adjust the page size of the report.

Hope this helps.

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:30
Great example altho i am having problems implimenting it into my database, but i will keep trying untill i admit defeat and ask for help. :p

If i can manage to get this to work then it will be great as i need both email and single report printing in my database.

So thanks, i will crack it in the end.

red2002yzfr1

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:30
Thanks! This attachment appears in another thread (122244 & in this one), I got it from there earlier. Thanks again for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom