Can't View Form (1 Viewer)

ebartlett

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:38
OK... I have no idea why this is happening but I have a form that I copied and pasted because I only want to change a few things. I can't see what is on the form unless I am in design view. Any clues?

legendv

Registered User.
Local time
is there a tab control on your form you copied to? If so then the copied info might be behind the tabcontrol.

ebartlett

Registered User.
Local time
I don't understand what you just said? can you please try to rephrase?

ebartlett

Registered User.
Local time
Ok... I understand that now but that is not the case it is just a plane old form...no tab control that I can tell. it just shows up in the design view but not in form view.

J

Janus

I know how your feeling because I'm having this problem at the moment too. I think it could be something to do with the relationship or query. Maybe you should try changing some of the SourceCode? Just ideas
:0)

David R

I know a few things...
Local time
Today, 09:38
You're getting a totally blank form, except for (I think) Headers and Footers?

Check the Record Source, as Janus said. Run the query behind the form and see if anything comes up. Check the Filter property of your form. A form with no records will sometimes show up completely blank. If the query shows records correctly and there's no stray filter, you may try redoing the form...

Last edited:

ayjayh

Registered User.
Local time
I've recently come across this problem. I had a form based on a Select query using a single table and all was working fine.
I then added a second table to the query and the form stopped working. In design mode I could see everything.
The cure was to remove the second table and then reselect the query on the Data tab in the Form properties.
Hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by ayjayh (edited 06-05-2002).]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom