COVID - WHO chief on vaccines killing children (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:43
I bring your attention to the following video by Dr John Campbell. John comes over as a very level headed and truthful guy. Notice in the video that he draws your attention to certain words by underlining the text of a document a PDF which you can download yourself. He is reluctant to say certain words because YouTube WILL ban him!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:43
The leading cause of death for American children is now bullets.
This is what is commonly referred to as deflection. Unless of course you are suggesting that the primary delivery mechanism for the COVID virus is a bullet.

If you have no valid point to make, then deflection is always the best response.

So many of the medical studies surrounding the effects of the COVID vaccines have been actively suppressed that there is very little for the average person to read to decide for himself. Should you give your children an emergency use only vaccine which has not gone through standard vaccine trials and which does not prevent the child from catching the disease or from spreading it when the child is at almost no risk of dying from the disease if he catches it? What ever happened to the previous medical opinion that you should never take a drug that you don't actually need? If you don't have AIDs, why would you take a drug to treat AIDs? As a prophylactic in case you grow up to be gay?

The jury is still out on how dangerous the vaccines are. WHY is it so important to suppress the results of studies? WHY do you feel so threatened that you had to "deflect" rather than offer some meaningful contribution? Like some do with fact checks links. What happened to the scientific method? Does that not apply to COVID because this particular disease was used by a certain segment of the powerful elite to squash the civil rights of people who don't count?

Just FYI, recent reports indicate that COVID deaths were inflated by approximately 30%. Doesn't mean a lot of people didn't die. It just means that COVID was blamed when it should not have been. That led to increased fear in the average person and the whole spiral of that which involves destroying businesses, causing our children to lose almost two years of schooling, not to mention the terrible psychological effects on young children who rely on the faces of the adults in their world for visual clues to help to understand emotions. Some of these children will be scarred for life or grow into sociopaths unable to relate to others.

Then we have the other casualties of COVID. The uncounted ones. My favorite aunt died last year. Not from COVID but surely because of it. She took a bad fall and ended up in a rehab center where they completely ignored any rehabilitation because of "COVID" and simple, basic care also. As a consequence, she developed bed sores which became infected and ultimately killed her.

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 19:43
Go realfreedomtalk.com! :ROFLMAO:

Makes you wonder what else they put out is bullshit! My guess is somewhere near 5 nines.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@Galaxiom I posted that link to the video back in Jan. I didn't post a hearsay report of something someone said that someone else said. I posted a link to the actual speech. I listened to the video before I posted the link and I reviewed the opinions. It appears that the video can no longer play so the "fact checkers" can say whatever they want. But, once they remove access to the original speech so you can no longer hear the actual speech, they have no moral high ground. They have suppressed the evidence. All you have is what the "fact checkers" say. This is not something you need factchekers for!!! Unless of course you're too stupid to be able to listen to a person and hear what he said. You should be able to listen to the video and judge for yourself if you think the quote was "mis-speak". Even the correction of what the WHO director said in the link is enough information to deter people from giving this particular pseudo vaccine to young children who are much better off getting COVID and developing natural immunity.

We are seeing now that the reports of the COVID death count were grossly overstated. Looks like the count was inflated by at least 30%. That brings the percent down to less than a typical bad flu season. That means the world stopped for NOTHING. We don't stop the world for flu season, even when it looks like it will be bad. People lost their businesses, people lost their jobs, and children were traumatized by being forced to wear masks and being terrified of being close to other people. Those people will never recover. Children are never going to get back the two years of school that was lost. And we are never going to get an apology for this obscene, politically motivated over reaction.

If you ever looked at actual facts, like the original directive from the CDC to doctors, hospitals, and undertakers dated around March 2020 (I think I posted a link) which tells them to count as a COVID death any case where the person might possibly have had COVID regardless of what actually caused the death, you would have a much better understanding of what was done to America in an attempt to destroy Trump and which dribbled over onto the rest of the world. Hospitals were even offered more money if they logged a death as COVID. Talk about moral hazard. Anyone who read the directive and knew about the extra payment for COVID patients could clearly project the over reporting of COVID deaths. It only remained to find out how bad the over counting would be.

Last edited:

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:43
That brings the percent down to less than a typical bad flu season. That means the world stopped for NOTHING.
That was the death rate WITH the measures to reduce the spread. I don't expect to be able to say anything to sway your prejudices.

ebs17

Local time
Today, 20:43
It would have been convincing if the "clever and knowledgeable" had already described exactly on March 1, 2020 how, in view of the new and unknown disease with a recognizable severe course of the disease and many deaths, people would have to behave in a binding manner and which medicines would have to be used on which people.

I myself have never contracted COVID, never been vaccinated against it, never been tested for it.
This is an introspection.
But I didn't infect anyone else with it. This is the answer to others.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
But I didn't infect anyone else with it. This is the answer to others.
You may have had it but not had any symptoms. I recently watched a documentary on investigations into bubonic plague and why certain people and even whole communities survived. The researchers found a gene that they think prevented some individuals from catching the disease at all if they inherited the gene from both parents or saved them from dying from it if they had only one copy of the gene. I don't know if there is any political will to do a similar study for COVID but I sure hope there is some study going on.
That was the death rate WITH the measures to reduce the spread.
Have you compared the actual death rates between states/countries with hard lockdowns and states/countries without them? How about the death rates between poor and rich countries? The elderly and infirm where overwhelmingly impacted by COVID. The young and the healthy caught the disease and recovered. You can't look at gross statistics.

Are you including the masks that aren't capable of stopping the transmission of a virus because virus' are really, really tiny? The "science" on masks prior to 2020 was settled. Masks don't stop the transmission of a virus. The "science" on isolation was settled also. Listen to the early suggestions from the CDC and then listen to what got pushed after they realized that COVID could injure the evil orange man if they played their cards right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom