Export to excel and pdf in access 2003. (1 Viewer)

mircho

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:06
Hi all,

Recently I developed a db program for the needs of my company. However in the end it turned out that not all computers have access 2007 or higher so I needed to convert it to 2003. At that point I realized that I have used macro builder to export with formating the reports which is missing in access 2003. What I need now is one macro in VBA that will export the reports in excel (I have put a frame option to select which one of five to select) and another one that will export them in pdf.

Can someone assist?

Regards.

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:06
Using a macro in 2003 you would add the condition to match the selected option from your frame and in the actions of the macro look at the OutPutTo or TransferSpreadsheet, that should give you a solution you could then convert the macro to VBA if you want some Error Handling added.

mircho

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:06
Thanks Trevor, using those steps do the trick. However even I changed every single macro my database still does not saves to access 2003 (.mdb). I have attached it so if someone can have a look at it and help. You could use admin and admin1 as user and pass.

Attachments

• _2003_accdb.zip
    404.7 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom