Question How does Autoformating work? (1 Viewer)

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:02
When you autoformat a form, where is that data stored? For instance, the header is changed to some fancy looking thing, but it's more than just changing the color. See this. If I wanted to use that header somewhere else, without autoformatting, what would I do?

The main reason I ask is because at work, I have 07, where I know how to get those autoformats easily. But in 10, the autoformats are just changes to the color. I don't see how to get the same autoformats from 07 in 10.

edit - Maybe I should be asking, where can I get fancy images to use for my form headers? I just read on a Microsoft site, that 2010 does not have auto-formats. However, it seems these fancy images from 2003s auto-formats is somewhere on my computer. If I knew where, maybe I could use them.

edit - Alright! The ribbon can be changed to include autoformats. But if anyone can tell me where the header image is stored, either on my harddrive, or as a property of a form, that would be great.

Last edited:

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:02
They don't have the fancy images in the form headers though. The only thing the themes do is change the header to a solid color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom