UK Access User Group Meeting (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 17:53
I have been asked to publicise the next meeting of the UK Access User Group which will be on Thur 22 June from 16:00 to 17:30 UK time (UTC+1)
The meeting is free and open to all (both members and non-members), whether or not you are based in the UK, but you do need to register in advance to get the connection info for the meeting

I encourage you to register & attend. I believe everyone will learn about some new utilities to assist with your development work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Access User Group
Tools & Utilities for Microsoft Access

Thursday 22nd June 4pm - 5.30pm (via Microsoft Teams)

This online meeting by the UK User Group for Microsoft Access will review tools and utilities that you can use in your development of Access applications, such as Everything, Powertoys, MZ-Tools.

Members of the user group will share their experiences of working with a tool, in a few reasonably enthusiastic minutes telling us why they like it! Some will just be short talks and others will share their screens to show things in more detail - and other attendees are encouraged to chip in with their experiences of using the tool.

There will also be an opportunity at the end for an open discussion on Access development.

To register click here: https://forms.office.com/e/cjTf8d2u7H

There is no cost for this meeting.

For more info about the UK Access User Group, click on www.ukaug.co.uk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This is an entirely separate group to my Access Europe User Group sessions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom