WARNING! ARE YOU about to be arrested for posting a meme? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:17
A guy posted a image of a swastika composed from a pride flag.

He received a visit from the police for a hate crime and was eventually arrested....

The reason he was able to be arrested was because he had three strikes against him one of the strikes was for posting this image of a "C*ck Warmer"

See Time Index:-

1000008845.png

This is a video about the incident.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:17
That's hard to believe, and awful.

Keep voting Democrat folks, this kind of stuff will get worse and worse and worse in the USA. I'm being sarcastic - actually vote Republican

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:17
this kind of stuff will get worse and worse and worse in the USA.
I have never been a political animal... I consider it a waste of time, they never listen to People, they just do what they think will get them the votes.. That's all of them whether they be Republican Democrat liberal labour conservative. But what I am seeing happening in the Joe Biden government so-called liberals... Which they are not by any definition of the word is absolutely horrifying! They make the Chinese look like the good guys... In fact it would not surprise me at all if some of your company's started shifting their base to China... Having seen what's happening in New York to companies, the Taxes and regulations and everything.... It's not politics.... It's some sort of attack on decent upstanding citizens... That's why I make it known what I see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom