Go Back   Access World Forums > pr2-eugin

Conversation Between pr2-eugin and nur annie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. nur annie
    10-31-2012 05:48 PM
    nur annie
    Here is the problem:
    I have a form called "Search" that i want to display information with the control "Month". In my main datavase (info TBL) i have set a field name DOB which is set as Date/Time Data Type. In the Form Search the information will be displayed through a subform called as info TBL Query subform.
    I use a query in my Search form because the need to derived month value from the DOB field. In the query I set a expression as MONTH:FORMAT([DOB],"M"). The query return the value as i expected but it didn't show the value when I use it as a subform. The result i'm getting for the field MONTH in my info TBL Query subform is #Name?

I know that I can declare a calculated field in my main table using Access 2010, but now i'm using Access 2007. Is there any method that i can use to manipulate the calculated filed in the query. u can check the attachment in the forum at the queries section.

I really appreciate this
    Annie
  2. nur annie
    10-31-2012 05:48 PM
    nur annie
    Hi Paul.

I really need you help, some opinion maybe, I've attached the database that i use as "try& error" tools. The previous attempt to upload my database failed so using this clone database will give u some ideas. The last time i tried to search value between the range for " Date From" & " Date To". i'm still didn't get the exact result for my search range and i try another method that is to use a query as to calculated value for month.

I really appreciate this
    Annie
  3. nur annie
    10-05-2012 05:07 PM
    nur annie
    Hi Paul,

i've tried to reduce the size of my file.. & still the file is too big to attach with this msg. any idea how i can deliver it to u? thanks

Annie