Access ODBC to link Xero Tables (1 Viewer)

Eddie Mason

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:15
Has anyone any experience using ODBC to link Xero Accounting Tables in Access?

Hoping someone can help.

Regards,

Eddie

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 08:15
do you have the driver for Xero?
does it work?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time

Eddie Mason

Registered User.
Local time

Hi

Thanks for your help but I have tried to download the trial ODBC driver, but it keeps telling me I need to enter a valid email address.

Kind regards,

Eddie

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Hi

Thanks for your help but I have tried to download the trial ODBC driver, but it keeps telling me I need to enter a valid email address.

Kind regards,

Eddie
And you do not want to supply one?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time

I found two links with very little searching. I'd be surprised if both of them are giving you problems, as they look like they are separate websites. However if they are giving you problems and not allowing you to download, then I'm sure if you search the web you will find some more locations to download the the ODBC driver from. Please be careful downloading files from the internet, I haven't checked any of these sites for validity, use your own judgement!

Eddie Mason

Registered User.
Local time
I found two links with very little searching. I'd be surprised if both of them are giving you problems, as they look like they are separate websites. However if they are giving you problems and not allowing you to download, then I'm sure if you search the web you will find some more locations to download the the ODBC driver from. Please be careful downloading files from the internet, I haven't checked any of these sites for validity, use your own judgement!
Many thanks for your help I have now downloaded a 30 day trial ODBC driver from CData.

Regards,

Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom