UPDATE! It worked!!!! Thank you arnelgp!! I had to change one little bit where you referenced
lngPO = Nz(Me![Purchase Order ID], 0)
Had to point this to the subform where the Purchase Order ID field is.
I'm tickled pink!! Thank you so much!
This is awesome! I've been busy today, but will take a look at it tomorrow as soon as I get in. Thank you so much for the suggestion!
I'm meeting with the managers next week to show them the database so would be nice to have this little bit of "eye candy" working!
I'll check back when I've...
The database is full of sensitive information (I've imported all our data and am using it to keep track of projects at the moment)....wouldn't know how to clear it all out to send to be honest.
I've been mucking around with your suggestion though. So I've created a Totals Query and have it...
First time posting here. Hope I've got this in the right place.
My experience with Access is limited, however, with alot of "googling" I can usually get things figured out. I have used the Northwinds template db to create a database here at work that ties together Projects, Opportunities...