GB News (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:27
The world would be a much worse place without the USA.
Agreed. But if you boil it down to a small neighborhood where each house represented a country. If one house in that community behaved the way the US did, there would be resentment no matter how much "good" came from it.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I have it on good authority that you are a reformed person. I've been watching for a while, and it appears to be true!
A leopard cannot change its spots. Don't mind being wrong but I'm going to hang in the fringes a little while longer...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
It would be interesting to see what he considers "demonizing".

Pretty selfish if you ask me. He took the job to promote awareness and acceptance because he thought it was needed and took on the role as being the face for his community. Then as soon as it got rough, he throws in the towel.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
They were not "woke" enough

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
It appears one has made it back. Censorship at its best...

1624621732540.png

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:27
This is just another example of those who want to insert race into everything.

I just watched a video on Facebook where some woman who on the face of it appeared to be a well educated person with the Persona of a teacher about her. However she was tearing into the map of the world, the flat map seen on the wall in Educational facilities. She was saying that the map is a "lie" because Greenland a small "White Country" is depicted as a continent and South America is shown about the same size, where in fact South America is 9 times larger than Greenland (stated on the map). She goes on to say that all of the white countries are larger than they should be and all of the black countries are smaller than they should be again she says this is a lie as if the map is deliberately distorted to create ethnic differences "white Supremacy" she says this map is a visual image that teaches children a lie...

Oprah Winfrey is in the background and she looks young, so I think it's quite an old video. I guess from about 10/15 years ago. I don't think it really equates to the recent "Black Lives Matter" problems but it's being wheeled out as some sort of expert notion on the way that the White privileged people are crushing the black people with the construction of a map.

Where the truth is that to get the globe, the sphere of the world onto a flat piece of paper, the only way it can be done is by rolling out the countries and distorting their actual shapes & sizes, which is why the map has the statement on it about the 9 times difference in size of Greenland and South America.

It's just incredible the lack of education, the absence of the knowledge of the very basic geography lesson of taking the surface of the globe and putting it on a flat map you can lay on a table.

This is the link to the Facebook page I couldn't find a YouTube after the same or as I would have posted a YouTube link.

If the link don't work for you try searching on:- Sharon Reed:- https://www.facebook.com/sharon.reed

Or:-
WHILE THE OSTRICH HAS ITS HEAD IN THE SAND, THE WORLD IS STILL CHANGING AROUND IT.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
As a chess player, white goes first, black second. Is this an example of white privilege? Should we have BLM plastered over the edges of the chessboard, and change the piece colours to blue and green?

Edit: I have a pair of computer speakers on my desk. The casing is white, while the grill is black, with white to black surface area of about 3 to 1. Is this a representation of white's surrounding black's with sinister intent? I also have a printed letter on my desk. Mostly white paper with small amounts of black ink. Oppressive. It reminds me of the distorted world map, where country sizes should be displayed according to ethnicity.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I hang my head in shame...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Very good take on teaching kids trans/gay stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom