Dear Prince Harry...... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:10
I note you came home to honour your mother's 60th birthday.

I note that your brother William was at the semi final England v Denmark.

I don't know why you were not there.

However, if it was because you were not allowed to go to the footy match because your spouse said no, then you need to get that sorted! That's not a marriage mate, that's, well enough said.

Get here for the final, watch it with your brother. I guarantee, win or loose, you will win!

Harrybrigham

Local time
As far as I'm concerned, he will never win again. He and his wife are a pair of scumbags.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:10
Harrybrigham, can you qualify that "HE" in "he will never win again" ???

TWO married men were named and your comment was singular.

I actually don't care to defend either of them, but I must admit to curiosity.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:10
I see. OK, now a hypothetical question...

If Harry didn't like the situation of being a "royal" and found a way to escape a life-style that wasn't to his liking, we in the USA call that "winning." Do you think he was lying about what he felt to be oppressive? Perhaps he saw his American cousins and emulated them by declaring independence (with a nod to the USA "Independence Day" celebrations). I have to say that from a cultural viewpoint, what you call a loss, we call a win. And of course you ARE entitled to feel as you do. I'm just pointing out that there may be a bit of cultural bias in your opinion.

Harrybrigham

Local time
I see. OK, now a hypothetical question...

If Harry didn't like the situation of being a "royal" and found a way to escape a life-style that wasn't to his liking, we in the USA call that "winning." Do you think he was lying about what he felt to be oppressive? Perhaps he saw his American cousins and emulated them by declaring independence (with a nod to the USA "Independence Day" celebrations). I have to say that from a cultural viewpoint, what you call a loss, we call a win. And of course you ARE entitled to feel as you do. I'm just pointing out that there may be a bit of cultural bias in your opinion.
Leaving the Royal Family is ok. What I object to is the lies slagging off Charles and the Queen (Indirectly). These lies are now proven.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:10
:ROFLMAO:

1626289426680.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
It sure oughtta be nominated for something ...

They would be despicable if they weren't so infinitely boring and empty ... Because despicable people can still get attention. This couple wouldn't get my attention if they sat on my head.

Although I would think it were funny if someone publicly offered them a TV series called "10,000 Ways to Whine", and made the pay $1 per episode.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The left does like to nominate themselves for participation trophies. :p

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
As far as I'm concerned, he will never win again. He and his wife are a pair of scumbags.
How do you know Harry is a "he" and that he doesn't identify as being the wife? Being so woke, Harry could be identifying as anything nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom