Off Topic (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:55
@AccessBlaster: Volunteering to be the first person to be scrutinized by the proposed Disinformation Governance Board? ;);)
I wonder if the Biden administration will hire Kim Jong-un as a consultant to develop Biden's Cult of Personality. All hail Biden, the immortal glorious shinning Star of North America burning brightly to give-us sunshine and guidance. (sarcasm).

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
1651248307862.png

Umpire

Local time
Yesterday, 16:55
...why not get the parties to put up candidates supported by the people.
This is exactly what is happening on the local and state levels ahead of the Mid-term election later this year. Once control of the US Congress is removed from the Democrats, then steps can be taken to possibly replace Biden (Impeachment, 25th Amendment, pressure to resign etc.)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:55
Do all Americans whine and moan on like the moaning yanks on these forums? If so, America must be a pretty miserable place.

It would be nice if the yanks here moaned on about stuff we can all join in on.
Col

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It would be nice if the yanks here moaned on about stuff we can all join in on.
Col
There is music, movies, health, jokes, food, just to name a few but you won't post there. You mostly post in American politics, I think you secretly like our openness to criticize our elected officials and wish you could do the same, but you can't it's not the British way to air your dirty laundry in public like the yanks. ;)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
AB, I see you have chosen to engage the Whinging Wanker yet again. Why do you bother...?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:55
AB, I see you have chosen to engage the Whinging Wanker yet again. Why do you bother...?
I actually prefer the Australian version, they call the English 'whingeing poms ' as opposed to your foul mouth version, but I suppose foul language is normal for you as it demonstrates limited intelligence.
Col

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
He rarely responds to me anymore but he seems to like you :D
I mentioned no names, but grandma used to say "a hit dog is gonna howl".

Besides, we all know that words in American english can have a different meaning than it's British counterpart, but then a narcissist is always going to make about them...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Given today's political environment, this story has the appearance of being real. :unsure: You decide.;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:55
Re: The Fisher-Price 'My First Peaceful Protest' Playset from Steve R. - Don't care if it is a real or fake product, it isn't a credible product. EVERYbody knows that little kids, because they have not learned moderation, will destroy their toys fairly quickly. That peaceful play set would quickly look like certain parts of downtown Portland, Oregon. Smashed and burned.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Breaking …

Joe Biden to release a new book …

Trnfropighewasdoopmirqwhbbloiybasnwig will hit the book stores next month.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:55
For some strange reason, my spell-checker didn't like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom