PDF to Word or Excel (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 18:34
Just got my financial report from our accountant and he sent it in a PDF file my mistake. He usually sends it in a MSWord file. I email him a request to send it again in MSWord, but he will be out of the office for some time. In word It comes thru in the order of dates he receives the checks. I alphabetize it by doners name so I can find what I want. I googled how to convert from PDF to word or excel, but all I find is apps either free or charge that will convert it for me. Is there an easier way?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 22:34
Can't you just copy and paste?
Else what is wrong with a free tool or even an online converter? It's not like you are going to do it multiple times?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I think you can convert it with Google Docs....

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Can't you just copy and paste?
Else what is wrong with a free tool or even an online converter? It's not like you are going to do it multiple times?

Yes, I was able to copy it, but had to do one entry at a time. Trying the whole doc put in a lot of trash.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Worth trying that online link then?
Would only take a few minutes.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Worth trying that online link then?
Would only take a few minutes.
I tried it a couple of years ago and had a lot of trouble with it. Hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does I will probable try an app or as recommended above take a look at Google Docs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom