pbaldy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I sent you what I need to do I hope u can help me

http://downloads.btabdevelopment.com...leCriteria.zip
    try this link again it should give u an idea of what I need to do. If not drop me an email to mikd1970@yahoo.com and i will email you the file that is at that link.
    Hi Paul you have given someone a solution "ways to calculate difference between numerical records."

I am very new at this you mentioned to use SQL and this was the

SELECT MeterReadings.MeterID, MeterReadings.Date, MeterReadings.Reading, (SELECT Reading FROM MeterReadings AS Alias WHERE Alias.MeterID = MeterReadings.MeterID AND Alias.Date = (SELECT Max(Date) FROM MeterReadings AS Alias2 WHERE Alias2.MeterID = MeterReadings.MeterID AND Alias2.Date < MeterReadings.Date)) AS PrevReading, [Reading]-[PrevReading] AS Diff
    FROM MeterReadings
    ORDER BY MeterReadings.MeterID, MeterReadings.Date

The Fields I use are [WellsDate]and [Main Meter] from my "tblWells" i also have many meters too if there is an easy way to combine them all in one would be great? and i am looking for it to be in a user choice referance too if it is possible? i changed most of it but it still does not work and i know i have done something wrong please help me :)
    Hey Paul. Just to say thanks for helping me with that form earlier. I've just sent you a private message looking for more guidance. Thanks, Neil
    Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the help you have given me with my silly beginner questions thus far! This is my first Access project, and I appreciate your time and assistance very much!
    Hey Paul,

Do you have any good articels or links to help me with a hyper link in html text. You had posted some code but I am unable to get it to work.
    Thanks for your help with my print checkbox problem, Paul.

If there's any place where I can vote for you, give you cyber props, etc, let me know.

Tim
    PBaldy,

Just an FYI. This query has been running for about 30 minutes. It use to run for 3 min before the equation was entered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom