C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm writing an Access 2003 application for a society I belong to and the application needs to be robust. I have a form that displays locked member details and the user has to click an 'edit' button to unlock the fields and make any changes, at the same time I disable other controls. My problem is I can't disable the scroll wheel, so even with the record locked for editing the user can still scroll through the records and potentially corrupt records. I can't find a 'scrollwheel.enabled' property that I can set to false in the VBA library. Can anyone suggest a solution?
    Hi, I'm writing an Access 2003 application for a society I belong to and the application needs to be robust. I have a form that displays locked member details and the user has to click an 'edit' button to unlock the fields and make any changes, at the same time I disable other controls. My problem is I can't disable the scroll wheel, so even with the record locked for editing the user can still scroll through the records and potentially corrupt records. I can't find a 'scrollwheel.enabled' property that I can set to false in the VBA library. Can anyone suggest a solution?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom