pr2-eugin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello , Could you pls help me in the following thread.
    Creating Report when a button is clicked with appropriate colour of each record.
    Many Thanks
    [IMG]
    Hi Paul,

Is there any news or progress regarding another AWF meeting yet?

Regards,
    Bob Fitzpatrick
    This also has the ability to have multiple version types. Which can be caught and trigger different kinds of updates to the databases local environ or just to update the access database's file itself! woot
    Hey, I wanted you input on this.
    I have an application that I have developed to be used in an office of 80+.
    This application undergoes many updates by myself, so I decided to create and integrate an updating system to it. It contains a network access file, local machine access file, network backend access file, and two version files. One local, one on the network. This system uses a custom class that looks for the version file in a subdirectory of the location of the access database and compares itself to another instance of that class. One instance of that class is created for each the local and network versions and they have the methods to compare to each other. Would this be worth the time to refine to a dynamic state and sharing with this community?
    Sorry for the long rambled question!
    When I double click item in the list box it gives error message data type mismatch? I tried a lot but no result.. can you help me.

the code is
    Private Sub SearchResults_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
    Dim stDocName As String
    Dim stLinkCriteria As String

stDocName = "frm_FileContents"

stLinkCriteria = "[FileNumber]=" & Me![SearchResults]
    DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria
    End Sub

fox
    Hey buddy can you help me understand something?

I have code that I have place in a module because I just wanted to perform some calculation on a after update event on some fields. Now the code works but not well.

After I update the field, the field that is supposed to calculate does nothing. But if I change it again then it updates. It is like its late or does not update right away. Can you help me figure this out?
    Hello. I deleted the thread because of all of the fights that were going on. One guy was banned from the thread because of his actions. I stopped posting on #40 and the fights and rude comments when on until #57 or so. I deleted and started a new thread based on moderator advice.
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom