J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for late response.
    You can send a sample db to agpuzon@gmail.com and I'll make a sample form for you to look at.
    hello friends, I have two tables in my database with name "Invoice" and "Supplier" now I want to make a "Invoice form". And on this Invoice form I am having a combo box of supplier Name which is taking source data from supplier table. All the other fields on invoice form changes on change event of combo box. Now what i want is that, this data will automatically save into INVOICE Table.

in simple words form will use Supplier table as record source and save this data into Invoice table on change event of combo box.
    Hello friends I have a field name vehicle in time which has data type like 12-11-16 11:15:12 and another field vehicle out time which is also have same data type 13-11-16 23:11:15 now I want to calculate the time between them in hh: mm: ss formate? What to do
    this is the screenshot image link of the problem

http://fud.community.services.support.microsoft.com/Fud/FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=9aeeeb28-2cde-432a-8457-1f5bed22de8d

can you please tell me what is it and how i can solve it. it is happening since i used the "clear clipboard" code given by you it is working fine but now i am facing this problem. my form is based on copy and paste append method. and when i choose any of the msg option like "Yes", "No" it paste append (i+2) record at the place of (i+1) record
    if you are able to upload your db, then i can have a look at it.
    i have never encountered such problem so far.
    i have not tried this, but no hurt trying. copy the code in a module:

#If Win64 = 1 Then
    Private Declare PtrSafe Function OpenClipboard Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As LongPtr) As Long
    Private Declare PtrSafe Function CloseClipboard Lib "user32" () As Long
    Private Declare PtrSafe Function EmptyClipboard Lib "user32" () As Long
    #ElseIf Win32 = 1 Then
    Private Declare Function OpenClipboard Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function EmptyClipboard Lib "user32" () As Long
    Private Declare Function CloseClipboard Lib "user32" () As Long
    #End If

Public Sub ClearClipboard(Optional windowHandle As Variant = 0)
    #If Win64 = 1 Then
    Dim hHandle As LongPtr
    hHandle = CLngPtr(windowHandle)
    #ElseIf Win32 = 1 Then
    Dim hHandle As Long
    hHandle = CLng(windowHandle)
    #End If
    OpenClipboard (hHandle)
    EmptyClipboard
    CloseClipboard
    End Sub

then on your form's close event:

Private Sub Form_Close()
    ClearClipboard
    End Sub
    can someone give me advice that how to distribute the database to other computer to work in real time ?? will it also work for different cities and Countries???

please help
    can anyone tell me what this code mean is??

DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70

how I can know the number 8 mean in this code??

I want full explanation of this code if anyone knows please tell me.

thanks in advance....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom