Local time
Today, 15:56
:):):) just feel good.....

Last edited:

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Today, 05:56
Pretty sure he/she is talking about his own height - since we're in the Sports, Health and Fitness forum.
So:
tip 1 - eat string beans
tip 2 - be born of tall parents
tip 3 -

nickblitz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:56
break your leg and re grow it! always works if you're not smart enough to figure things out.

Salinger

Registered User.
Local time
ha, just making my way through all these and found this. Yes, I think the best way to make yourself taller is to be born of tall parents, easy :)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:56
Then, of course, there is ... the rack!

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I have also heard that spending a lot of time in outer space will cause you to get taller, of course there are side effects (bone loss, muscle atrophy, etc.).

bbwolff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:56
there's surgery to make you taller, but it takes time

jaismith08

Banned
Local time
I'm not sure if there's an EASY way how to increase height coz all I know is that it's hereditary. But in case you're still interested, these tips might help. Have enough sleep, drinking milk regularly and by loosing weight to increase height instead of making yourself fat.. :)

jackieig

Local time
Some popular exercises to increase your height are as follows:
1. Hanging on the rod
Dry Land Swim
Pelvic Shift

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:56
I offer the same advice I offered in the improve your eyesight thread. You must resist tugging the toggle.

I'm 5' 2" with superstrength prescription glasses so I have as few regrets on that front. I am an area arm wrestle champ though.

CSL

Registered User.
Local time
I would have though getting your nutrician right was the most important thing if you are still growing.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Today, 12:56
I'm 6'5 and still growing I suspect, Since I am a male and only 19 years of age.

My secret is to basically have a great grandfather who was 6'4, But it appears I am taller than him and anyone else in my family :p So I have no clue what my secret is haha :D

CSL

Registered User.
Local time
I'm 6'5 and still growing I suspect, Since I am a male and only 19 years of age.

My secret is to basically have a great grandfather who was 6'4, But it appears I am taller than him and anyone else in my family :p So I have no clue what my secret is haha :D

I think you may well have hit on the other important thing apart from nutrition- genetics! :)

readytogocable

Local time
Good information to increase height i must say. I will keep these tips in my mind and people with small height should focus on these tips.

yupstrips

Local time
I prefer feeling just cool. and I think one of best method to make yourself taller is to be born of tall parents, simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom