View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 11:53 PM   #12
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,327 Times in 3,003 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Suggestions

FWIW, this is what I got searching titles for Excel Access in threads started by UG.
I chose that because you knew both the title and the author of the thread
I always omit common words like 'in' in any search whether in a forum or using Google

NOTE: The deleted thread in the list should only be visible to mods and site admins
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (65.3 KB, 81 views)

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)

Last edited by isladogs; 04-01-2019 at 12:58 AM.
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to isladogs For This Useful Post:
Tera (04-01-2019)