Originally Posted by Ceebee86
Thanks for your replies!
I have 8 hyper links..
Agent, consignee, customer, Haulier, Invoice party, Manufacturer, Shipper, Shipping line, all with a variation of the Filter's seen in this picture.
Okay, one idea is to check the filter applied, if any, and then replace it with the opposite. For example, pseudo macro code:
1. Check if filter is applied
2. If not, do nothing
3. If there's filter, store the filtername in a temp variable
4. Search the filter name for the word "Not"
5. If exists, delete it, or replace "NotActive" with "Active"
6. If not exists, replace "Active" with "NotActive"
7. Reapply new filter using the temp variable
Hope it helps...